Phase 1 of a two floor office complex including constructing a gantry.
- Front offices – ground and 1st floor approx. 10,000 sq ft of raised access floors
- Office double skin partitions, (140 m) jointed and paintedInsulation applied to ceiling void for sound protection
- Timber doorframes and skirtings
- Maple doors
- Owa Sandilla white ceiling tiles and grid
- NEW Canteen including plumbing and Directors kitchen using Howdens product
- Desso Stratos carpet tiles
- Painting of common parts
Our clients stressed the importance of privacy so we installed a 15mm plasterboard soffit above the ceiling which hang partitions and underfloor acoustic protection to the raised access floor.
Hub to Mezzanine floor – 350 linear metres of double boarded partitions under 750m2 of m/f ceiling, hung from roof rafters under which 750m2 of suspended Owa Sandilla 600 x 600 ceilings, inclusive of 20 Maple doorsets to form offices, Desso carpet tiles for offices and common parts, for their warehouse facilities.
Other work consisted of constructing an aluminium gantry for outside electrical upgraded mains input cable to new board.
Work started in February 2017 and will continue until year end with another phase of warehouse offices to commence shortly.